Audix AP41 VX5 WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM – R41 DIVERSITY RECEIVER WITH H60/OM2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
A highly detailed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix VX5.
The VX5 is a multi-purpose, professional vocal condenser microphone designed for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. With an ability to duplicate studio-quality sound on stage, the VX5 has a smooth and detailed frequency response, resistant to feedback, and handles very high SPLs without distortion.
AVAILABLE FREQUENCY BANDS
A = 522 MHz – 554 MHz
B = 554 MHz – 586 MHz
R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
- 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy, and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to the receiver via infrared beam
H60 VX5 Handheld Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with VX5 dynamic capsule module
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time – AA batteries